Day or night, everyone is born beneath the moon. And just as the position of the sun, the moon, the stars, and the year you were born affects your personality, so does the moon phase. The phase the moon is in during your birth is referred to as your “lunar personality.”
What are the Lunar Personalities?
There’s a different lunar personality for every phase of the moon. The phases are: New, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full moon, waning gibbous, third quarter, and then waning crescent. There are even different personalities for lunar and solar eclipses, though that is another topic entirely.
- New Moon Phase Lunar Personality: Your life is focused on growth, learning new things, improving things. You’re a great motivator and innovator.
- Waxing Crescent Lunar Personality: you’re determined to the point of being stubborn, and you’ll end up getting in your own way more often than not by simply demanding too much of yourself. With a deep appreciation for the progressive and the traditional, take a deep breath and allow more to happen, don’t fight for it.
- First Quarter Phase Lunar Personality: You’re rebellious and emotionally charged, which can be both good and bad. But you’re able to tackle the small details without losing sight of the big picture.
- Waxing Gibbous Lunar Personality: You’re likely a philosopher, a thinker, creative and cunning. You make a great teacher and love to see the world improve around them.
- Full Moon Phase Lunar Personality: People born under the full moon are extraverted, and excitable, but sometimes understanding and expressing their emotions can be a hurdle. Once it’s gotten over though, an amazing friendship can occur.
- Waning gibbous moon phase: Caretakers, mediators, often have a strong compulsion to help others, and can end up in public service roles.
- Waxing crescent moon phase lunar personality: people born under this moon are very intuitive, and eager to indulge in their imaginations and fantasy. The struggles they face are more in line with keeping their feet on the ground, the indulgence in the fantasy can carry you away if you’re not careful.
Full Profile: Waning gibbous moon phase lunar personality
The waning moon is a unique and special moon in a lot of ways. During that moon phase it’s a great time to pull together projects, finish them up and begin the process of cleaning out your emotional and mental spaces.
What’s the waning gibbous moon phase?
As the moon make’s it’s rotation around the sun it goes through 8 major phases. New, waxing crescent, first quarter, waxing gibbous, full, waning gibbous moon phase, third quarter, and waning crescent. The waning gibbous moon phase is just after the new moon phase, and is the time when the moon begins to move back towards its new phase.
A fun fact about the waning gibbous moon phase is the easiest to spot during the daylight, even when it’s really close to full. You can potentially see the waning moon in the bright blue sky instead of the night sky.
waning gibbous moon phase moon personality:
For those of us born under the Waning gibbous moon phase, we’re natural healers. We’re the caretakers of the universe and are determined to leave it better than we found it. This leads us a lot to public service works, because we’re driven so hard to try and help everyone.
The waning gibbous moon phase gives us a spectacular intuition, or more accurately, a great connection to our mind’s eye. We can look at someone, or a situation, and see the puzzle pieces that are out of order or missing. Sometimes this leads us to lecture people about their faults, and while this comes from a good place it’s not always appreciated by our friends and family.
Best careers for people born under the waning gibbous moon phase
- Teacher~Our natural inclination towards improving others, and our enthusiasm to learn and share and save makes a teacher (of one kind or another, not just teaching little kids their ABCs or teaching teenagers calculus) one of the best choices of careers for us. We’ll each have our own strengths when it comes to the content of our lessons, but our students will be the better for it. Not to mention that the position of authority will give us enough leverage to lecture our students on their misdoings without alienating our families in the process.
- Writer~For the same reasons we’d make good teachers, we make good writers. It’s because we’ve got stories to tell, things to teach, and people to help.
- Holistic Healer~The waning gibbous moon phase makes a great time of healing and repair, and so the people born under that phase specialize as healers. Emotional healers, holistic healers, spiritual healers, the like. A lot of people born under this phase fit the standard archetype of the teacher/preacher mold well, and it makes sense: a teacher is a healer of the mind from ignorance, and a preacher is the healer of the soul.
- Nurse/Doctors~It’s a different skillset, but it’s one that fits the same kind of mold. Those born under the waning gibbous moon phase make some of the best psychiatrists and therapists, adding a little technical education into their already impressive intuitions is an advantage most in these fields would sell body parts for.
The waning gibbous moon phase and other zodiac signs
How the waning gibbous moon interacts with your sun and moon, or zodiac sign is definitely going to depend largely on your sign. Since the waning gibbous moon phase happens every month, it’s still going to get caught up in every other zodiac sign. But what makes more of a difference when it comes to your zodiac charts is the position of the moon in the sky rather than the phase itself. Learn more about how the waning gibbous moon phase and astrology affect each other here.